This Page is Undergoing Maintenace

IF YOUR CONCERN IS URGENT (immediate harm to a child or adult at risk), please contact the police by dialing 999 or 101.

If there are welfare concerns, about a child or adult at risk, not immediate danger contact social services. Use the local authority finder for relevant social services Find your local authority | GOV.WALES

If you would like to speak to someone or raise another safeguarding concern please contact:

Janet Raven, Lead Safeguarding Officer on 07576131555 or via email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.